Who are Inventive Designers?
At Inventive Designers, we are passionate about helping organizations to better communicate with their customers. We do this with our flagship product, ‘Scriptura Engage’.
Scriptura Engage is 1 easy and user-friendly software platform that allows you to reach and engage your customers with a short ‘time to market’. You need no specialists to design, compose and deliver brand-conform marketing and service communications through your customers’ preferred channels.
With Scriptura Engage you serve your customers the information that matters whenever and wherever it matters most to them. Your hyper-relevance enables positive experiences.
Based in Antwerp (Hoboken) we are today with more than 50 enthusiastic professionals. We are the market leader in Benelux and have a wide range of customers worldwide.
We are looking for a senior Business Development Manager to enlarge our motivated team
You join an enthusiastic sales team to provide our enterprise communication solution Scriptura Engage to new customers within different branches such as leisure, retail/e-commerce, automotive, telecom, utilities, government, transport/logistics, … You like to think out new creative business solutions with Scriptura Engage and you have a large customer and supplier network (within the branches mentioned above) to achieve this within Benelux.
The job package consists out of a wide range of activities, of which innovation & business developement are the core :
- You love entrepreneurship and large autonomy
- Minimum 5 years experience in software solution selling
- A born hunter with a real ‘can do’ mentality
- You can inspire C-level people and translate their needs towards solutions
- This inspiration is also visible in your active social media presence, Linkedin has no secrets for you
- You cooperate with other business development managers who either have another regional or branch focus, but where teamwork & team selling is the spirit
- There is a close collaboration with marketing & product management to put new solutions on the market
- You organize events for customers & suspects and participate in innovation sessions onsite at customers or suspects
- You participate in trade fairs where Scriptura Engage is represented and also in specific branch-related events
- You highly valuate our company values ‘focus, passion, inspiration & innovation and credibility’
You report to the CEO/VP sales and are in close cooperation with your marketing and sales colleagues as well as with our CTO/Product Manager.
Education and experience
- Good professional knowledge of Dutch, French and English
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills
- Entrepreneurship is in your DNA
- You prefer to work in a middle enterprise organisation where you have a direct impact on results
- At least 5 years experience in complex software solution selling in a B2B context
- It is your nature to talk about business and IT benefits with the concerned stakeholders
- Expertise and a track-record in a large network within at least 2 branches apart from the banking and insurance branch: leisure, retail/e-commerce, automotive, telecom, utilities, government, transport/logistics, …
- You work independently but you are also a real team player
- You appreciate a no-nonsense company culture.
- Familiar with the use of Powerpoint, Salesforce & Hubspot
- You speak more than the 3 above languages
- Used to work with the ‘buying clock’ principles
- Leadership- and management skills.
- You like to look at things from different perspectives
- You have a ‘can do’ mindset
- You are a driven and enthusiastic colleague who knows how to approach and handle things
- You are someone who wants to grow together with the team towards better and bring in new ideas, experience and insights.
A dynamic work environment with passionate colleagues, an indefinite contract with a competitive salary and extra-legal benefits, a company car, flexible working hours, home-office possibilities, education and possibilities to grow.
On top of that, you can count on a strong team of technical experts within the organization.
Ready to go for it? Send your cv and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are curious about your possible new colleagues, we invite you to take a look at our team page!