Scriptura Engage 8.1 (a.k.a. 17.02) Release
We are proud to announce the release of Scriptura Engage 8.1 (a.k.a. 17.02)!
This release introduces general improvements and new features to work smarter, faster, and with improved reliability. New features include:
- A Composition Service to add transparency, flexibility, performance and recoverability to batch output processes.
- Support for variants in the desktop Designer, which allows to use different images, reusable objects or templates based on date and time.
- Email Proofing to automate email template validation and testing.
- Email Rewriting and Email Link Tracking to easily manage email opens and clicks.
- An extensible framework to manage server status and health, including graceful process termination.
- Support for additional operating systems, databases and browsers to stay top-notch.
With this new release we also changed our Software Release Policy. Under this new policy, we will release more frequently, reducing the time-to-market of new features significantly.
To take full advantage of version 8.1 (a.k.a. 17.02), we strongly encourage you to migrate.