Who are we?
Inventive Designers is a Belgian software company that develops and markets a robust enterprise software platform for customer communications management. Our customers use our ‘Scriptura Engage’ solution to design, create, deliver and manage all kinds of outgoing communications (such as contracts, letters, invoices, welcome packages, promotional messages, notifications and alerts …) via multiple channels (print, email, web, SMS, mobile …). Our passion is to help organizations better communicate and engage with their customers. Based in Antwerp with over 50 passionate professionals, we have a leading position in Benelux, with customers worldwide (central Europe, Australia, USA).
We believe that good and tailored user experience can make the difference in our products and drive our business. To grow further we are looking for a UX/UI Designer:
- You team up with our enthusiastic product managers and experienced technical developers, while also collaborating closely with the team of UX/UI experts at Studio Dott.
- Thanks to rich set of personas we developed in the past years, you get to know our users and their needs. You will help maintaining and extending our personas.
- You get acquainted with the UI/UX framework, the style guide, the pattern and icon library and visual guidelines. You will apply and optimize these when wireframing new screens for (mostly) web and mobile environments.
- Together with the product team, you collect functional and user requirements. Next, you translate them iteratively to interaction flows and user-centered UI concepts, going from quick paper prototypes, wireframes to nicely laid-out graphical interfaces.
- In close collaboration with all stakeholders, you create and user-test your designs in order to find the best feasible solution.
- Together with the product manager, you motivate the design decisions, and review the implemented solutions.
- In time, you’ll become responsible for the creation and maintenance of Inventive Designers’ global UX/UI framework and guidelines and the overall user experience of Scriptura Engage. In doing so, your role will evolve from executive work to more strategic design advice. You’ll become the expert of all design and UX related things.
What we expect from you
- You like working in an agile environment and manage to meet deadlines.
- Thanks to your empathic ability, you succeed in defining the requirements for new applications or functionalities.
- You’re hungry to learn new skills, and are open to a close cooperation with the experienced designers at Studio Dott.
- You’re open to feedback but are confident enough to explain and advocate your own ideas and design decisions. You are happy to share your knowledge with others.
- You gradually take responsibility and initiative to make things continually better.
- You speak and write English and Dutch fluently, French is certainly an asset.
- You are passionate and driven to follow the latest UI and UX trends, techniques and tools.
What you can expect from us
- To kickstart or boost your career, we will give you the joy of working with and learning from the top creative designers of Studio Dott. They will be happy to gradually pass the torch to you to lead our UX goals.
- A stimulating working environment with a bunch of passionate colleagues.
- A guarantee for exciting challenges and to continue growing professionally.
- A competitive salary package in line with your experience and qualifications; extra benefits and flexible hours to organize your work and private life.
- A pleasant working environment, where you can compete with team mates on our pool table or PS4.
Do you want to become our new colleague? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org! Convince us of your motivation and skills in your cv, motivation letter and portfolio. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!