- You get familiar with the full Scriptura Engage (web) Designer to design advanced templates. Extended training inhouse is provided, but you are eager to become an expert template designer by in-depth practice
- You have the potential and drive to translate functional and technical customer requirements towards Scriptura template design
- You advise customers to optimize XML structures to better fit template design
- You test delivered templates and watch over quality assurance
- You create and provide guidelines for template designers based on best practices
Profile & Skills
- Affinity with IT and preferably good XML-knowledge
- Analytical mind
- Good coaching and communication skills
- Knowledge of similar template designer products is an asset. In other words: experience in related technologies or with comparable tools are as valuable as higher education in ICT, mathematics or economic programs.
- No programming skills required
- You are accurate and like to learn a lot on a short term
- Positive drive and team player
- Willing to work in our Antwerp headquarters, onsite at our customers in Belgium (mostly Brussels area) and prepared to travel abroad occasionally to other European customers in the future
- You speak Dutch, English and preferably French
- Potential to grow towards Manager of our ‘Template Factory’
- You can have a say in how to shape this division
- Suggestions to lay the foundation of this new concept
- A dynamic company with great co-workers:
We share these values: Passionate, Credible, Inspiring, Focused
- A stimulating work environment
- A competitive remuneration
- salary package in line with your experience and qualifications
- extralegal benefits
- a company car
- fruit & soup
- Flexible hours, home-based working possibilities.
- Training and clear chances to grow
- You can count on a dedicated team of technical experts within the organization & both internal and external training. This allows you to take initiatives and to learn fast.
- Opportunities in an international context.
- A work hard play hard mentality.
We love our pool-, soccer-table & Playstation games during the lunch break. And our board game evenings, Café Connect gatherings, Hercules Trophy participation, and regular team events. Open for suggestions!
About Scriptura Engage by Inventive Designers
Scriptura Engage, the flagship product of Inventive Designers, is used by major brands to optimize their customer experience by improving multichannel customer communications. In 2015, Belfius announced in the press that Scriptura Engage by Inventive Designers is one of 4 strategic partnerships for its digital strategy. Our people are passionate about helping organizations to better communicate with their customers and stakeholders, by providing its own state-of-the-art software technology and related consultative services. We are all engaged, enthusiast about teamwork, very customer-minded and able to work independently. Customers include Proximus, Belfius (Bank & Insurance), SunCorp (Australia), TKP (Netherlands), Menzis (Netherlands), Axa, Ethias, Argenta, Acerta, National Pension Office (and many more National Offices/Rijksdiensten), Ministry of Finance (Belgium and Flanders), etc. These customers use Scriptura as their strategic platform for all personalized customer communications. About 65% of our revenue is from Benelux, the rest is international from Europe to Australia and the USA.
The professional services department, of which you will become a part, assists customers in every step of the implementation of our Scriptura Engage solution. The excellent communication skills of Product Consultants make them main point of contact for functional and technical opportunities.
You report to the VP of Professional Services and cooperate in a team with the (lead) product consultant(s) and/or project manager(s).
Visit us on our team page
Do you recognize yourself in the described profile? Send your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.