Scriptura Engage, the flagship product of Inventive Designers, is used by major brands to optimize their customer experience by improving multichannel customer communications. In 2015, Belfius announced in the press that Scriptura Engage by Inventive Designers is one of 4 strategic partnerships for its digital strategy.
Our people are passionate about helping organizations to better communicate with their customers and stakeholders, by providing its own state-of-the-art software technology and related consultative services.
We are all engaged, enthusiast about teamwork, very customer-minded and able to work independently.
Customers include Proximus, Belfius (Bank & Insurance), SunCorp (Australia), TKP (Netherlands), Menzis (Netherlands), Axa, Ethias, Argenta, Acerta, National Pension Office (and many more National Offices/Rijksdiensten), Ministry of Finance (Belgium and Flanders), etc. These customers use Scriptura as their strategic platform for all personalized customer communications. About 65% of our revenue is from Benelux, the rest is international from Europe to Australia and the USA.
The professional services department, of which you will become a part, assists customers in every step of the implementation of our Scriptura Engage solution. The excellent communication skills of Product Consultants make them main point of contact for functional and technical opportunities.
You directly report to the VP Professional Services and in cooperation with the Lead Product Consultant, you are responsible for introducing a pragmatic approach and helping identify and implement improvements in existing processes and procedures.
Visit us on our team page
- You are responsible for the full project planning and follow-up on timing, quality, and budget for our software implementation tracks (25K to 500K-projects)
- You are responsible for all phases of the project and coordination thereof
- You coordinate the other team members from technical and functional point of view
- You manage the internal and external project teams and help with the development of steering committees at customers
- You think in line with the customer on long-term basis and assist in making the right choices
- You manage mid-term projects independently and take responsibility to bring these to a good end
- Project budget control
- Establish a project plan and baseline as well regular project monitoring and updates
- Resource planning on long-, mid- and short-term of 15 people
- Continuously improve the project governance
- Describe our project approach for customers
- Train and coach product consultants in project management
- Establish customer strategic implementation roadmaps on Scriptura Engage
- Technical account management to upsell professional services
Profile & Skills
- Experience in customer service role and commercial attitude
- 5 years project management experience in large enterprises (complex projects)
- Expert and preferably certified in one of the following project management methodologies (PRINCE2, PMBOK, SCRUM)
- Use of MS Project or other scheduling tools
- Knowledge of enterprise project management tools is an asset
- Positive drive
- Knowledge about document management is a plus
- Output communication processes (print, mail, portal …)
- Workflow and business process management
- Document archiving
- You will work in our Antwerp headquarters and travel regularly to our customers
- Commercial attitude
- Experience in business consultancy is a strong asset
- You speak English, Dutch and also French.
- Higher education in ICT, mathematic or economic program
- You have at least 5 years experience as IT project manager in the software branch
- You like the challenge of complex implementations
- You possess the empathy skills to understand and translate the needs of the customer and to bring this over to the team members.
- People management skills to motivate and drive the product consultants
- A dynamic company with great co-workers!
We share these values: Passionate, Credible, Inspiring, Goal-oriented.
- A stimulating work environment.
- A competitive remuneration:
- salary package in line with your experience and qualifications
- extralegal benefits
- a company car
- fruit & soup.
- Flexible hours, home-based working possibilities.
- Training and clear chances to grow.
- You can count on a strong team of technical experts within the organization & both internal and external training. This allows you to take initiatives and to learn fast.
- Opportunities in an international context.
- A work hard play hard mentality.
We love our pool-, soccer-table & Playstation games during the lunch break. And our board game evenings, Café Connect gatherings, Hercules Trophy participation, and regular team events. Open for suggestions!
If you really want to boost your career and quickly gain experience and grow fast in a working environment with international opportunities? Send your CV and motivation to email@example.com