- Get familiar with the full Scriptura Engage product suite
- Translate functional and technical requirements towards the Scriptura Engage suite (design)
- Install and configure the product/service and creating automated installation scripts
- Configure the Scriptura Engage platform by creating template designs and configuring document flows and transforming data into the Scriptura Engage XML format
- Adapt and integrate the Scriptura Engage platform according to the customer context by using API’s and by developing custom steps
- Test the Scriptura Engage customer adapted solution from unit testing to integration testing and acceptance- and performance testing and the automation of testing
- Document the Scriptura Engage adapted solution
- Report project progress to the senior product consultant and/or project manager
Profile & Skills
- Good social and communication skills
- Positive drive and team player
- A good learning absorbency, willingness to learn by following a series of workouts and by self-study
- Basic knowledge of project management (estimations, stakeholder management, project planning)
- Basic knowledge of testing methodology
- Training & presentation skills
- Flexible and stress resistant
- Knowledge about document management is a plus
- Output communication processes (print, mail, portal …)
- Document archiving
- Knowledge of BPM and workflow tools is a plus
- Knowledge of service management (ITIL) is a plus
- You will work in our Antwerp headquarters and travel regularly to our customers
- You speak English, Dutch and also French.
- You like to learn a lot on a short term
- You like the challenge of complex implementations
- You possess the empathy-skills to understand and translate the needs of the customer and to translate this towards a fit-for-purpose solution for our customers
- Higher education in ICT, mathematic or economic programme, preferably university degree
- IT technical skills:
- Enterprise JAVA knowledge (especially back-end)
- Knowledge of :
- Build and continuous integration tools
- JMS Messaging queues
- JDBC database connectivity
- Webservices : REST and SOAP services
- JAVA servlets is a plus
- Knowledge of testing frameworks like Junit
- Knowledge of Git
- Familiar with databases (Oracle, MSSQL, MySQL, Postgres), XML, integration patterns (queues, web services, file transfer protocols),
- OS (Linux, Windows) knowledge
- Knowledge of XML related technologies (XPath, XSLT, XQuery, XForms) is a plus
- Practical software programming experience is required, knowledge of Java in particular is a plus
- Notions of load balancing, scalability and fail-over / recovery is a plus
- You are passionate about IT
- You want to be close to your customers and contribute to convert technology into business value for our customers.
- A dynamic company with great co-workers:
We share these values: Passionate, Credible, Inspiring, Focussed.
- A stimulating work environment.
- A competitive remuneration
- salary package in line with your experience and qualifications
- extralegal benefits
- a company car
- fruit & soup.
- Flexible hours, home-based working possibilities.
- Training and clear chances to grow.
- You can count on a strong team of technical experts within the organization & both internal and external training. This allows you to take initiatives and to learn fast.
- Opportunities in an international context.
- A work hard play hard mentality.
We love our pool-, soccer-table & Playstation games during the lunch break. And our boardgame evenings, Café Connect gatherings, Hercules Trophy participation, and regular team events. Open for suggestions!
About Scriptura Engage by Inventive Designers
Scriptura Engage, the flagship product of Inventive Designers, is used by major brands to optimize their customer experience by improving multichannel customer communications. In 2015, Belfius announced in the press that Scriptura Engage by Inventive Designers is one of 4 strategic partnerships for its digital strategy. Our people are passionate about helping organizations to better communicate with their customers and stakeholders, by providing its own state-of-the-art software technology and related consultative services. We are all engaged, enthusiast about teamwork, very customer-minded and able to work independently. Customers include Proximus, Belfius (Bank & Insurance), SunCorp (Australia), TKP (Netherlands), Menzis (Netherlands), Axa, Ethias, Argenta, Acerta, National Pension Office (and many more National Offices/Rijksdiensten), Ministry of Finance (Belgium and Flanders), etc. These customers use Scriptura as their strategic platform for all personalized customer communications. About 65% of our revenue is from Benelux, the rest is international from Europe to Australia and the USA.
The professional services department, of which you will become part, assists customers in every step of the implementation of our Scriptura Engage solution. The excellent communication skills of Product Consultants make them main point of contact for functional and technical opportunities.
As consultant you are coached by a senior product consultant and you directly report to the a senior product consultant and/or project manager. As Product Consultant you are responsible to translate the functional and technical specifications towards our Scriptura Engage product suite, especially by configuring our software according to the requirements and by integrating our software into the customer’s application landscape with API’s and custom step development.
Our Product Consultants team mainly operates in Western Europe (Belgium, The Netherlands, Luxembourg, UK) with occasional travel to prospects and customers around the world (USA, Australia, The Nordics, Eastern Europe …).
Visit us on our team page
If you really want to boost your career and quickly gain experience and grow fast in a working environment with international opportunities? Send your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.