Make sure we meet! Get in touch upfront.
WE ARE PRESENTING!
‘Exploring how to ensure your customer communication aligns with customer expectations’
CTO – Inventive Designers
Our CTO David Geleyn presents on the first day of the European Banking Forum more about how to meet your customers’ expectations. His presentation will include:
- Uncovering how to leverage data to facilitate individualised customer communication
- Exploring the extent to which customer expectations are changing the role of the business user
- Understanding the significance of context and how this impacts customer communication
- Identifying the role of the cloud and does it help you meet customer expectations
- Defining the place of communication within the CX ecosystem to optimise your CX strategy
- Discussing the extent to which customer loyalty is impacted by CX and brand consistency
Digital Transformation in Retail Banking
This European Banking Forum offers a platform for leading European retail banks to come together to discuss their strategy for digital transformation. The European Banking Forum will focus on use-cases and experience-based insights to provide their attendees with useful and practical knowledge. This includes examples of structural changes which have increased agility and customer-facing solutions which have dramatically improved the customer journey (and many more!).
The scope of the European Banking Forum includes insights into how banks can collect and leverage data to create customer-centric products and a seamless customer journey, how best to commercialize PSD2, increase agility, optimize existing channels and achieve OmniChannel.
The delegates will leave the event having gained insights from top European retail banks on all of the most important topics surrounding digital transformation.
We look forward to seeing you in London!
Tickets, program or more info: Check their website.