European Banking Forum | 10-11 May 2017
EBF (European Banking Forum) offers a senior-level audience a two-day event about Digital Transformation in retail banking. Industry leaders in digitalization talk about customer centricity, customer analytics, and good customer service.
And as a partner supporting the event, WE WILL BE THERE and ready to meet with you.
On Thursday May 11th, Olivier Onclin (COO Belfius Bank) will speak about “Technology as an opportunity for banks” and how Scriptura Engage helped Belfius gain a competitive advantage.
In his talks, Mr Onclin will discuss the following topics:
- Most of the banks recognized the importance of a consistent digital and mobile strategy but only few succeeded in their digital transformation
- Customers are expecting enhanced user experiences from their banks
- Banks should embrace the digital opportunities of seamless interactions for great experience
- Considering technology as an opportunity instead of a threat is crucial for successful digital transformation
- Finding and building the right partnerships speeds up digital transformation
- This presentation will give you some insights in the digital transformation of Belfius Bank, leading mobile banking player in Belgium
An overview of all the speakers can be found here.
BOOK your spot for FREE, and arrange a 1-2-1 meeting with us. We are eager to get to know you personally.
You can find more info on the European Banking Forum Website.
Still struggling with bankmail versus email? Or how to send relevant messages to your mobile banking app? EBF is the right place for us to show what we have achieved at innovative banks around the world like Belfius Bank from Belgium and Suncorp from Australia. For more details please look at what we can do for financial services.