Creating output is not the strongest point of an ERP system
See yourself how your ERP data can generate beautiful documents? Convert XML to PDF without programming!
“Initializing service documents out of an ERP system is a nightmare!”
We want you to challenge us!
Easily combine different data sources
“We have a complex IT environment, maintaining all those output processes will always be time-consuming.”
- Use different datasources within the same document or merge different documents from different systems.
- Marketing changes your branding again? Change the styling of all your documents automatically at once in one central place.
- Maintain communication transparency, even if several systems are responsible for initializing a print job or a sent email.
Personalized digital output
“Customer experience is mostly influenced by marketing and brand image.”
- CX is crucial during every touchpoint of the customer journey.
- Personalized documents need to be send at the right time, using the channel of choice.
- Easily communicate with your clients in their native language with 1 simple template.
- Automatically send emails or web communications with attachments.
- Enforce a consistent corporate branding in every document or email.
Business user needed instead of a programmer
“In ERP systems, document creation is a complex struggle that requires the skill of a programmer.”
- A business user truly understands the the service document. Give them the power to own it!
- Faster responsiveness & time-to-market when change is needed.
- Unburden the IT departement with template change requests.
- Avoid staging. (programming-, testing- & deployment phases) It’s time and resource consuming.
Want to try it yourself?
Scriptura solutions to create and manage customer communications for print, email, online, social, mobile or interactive.
Make ERP correspondence flexible, easy, more cost-efficient and future-proof.
Download White Paper
Automatically create beautiful documents from SAP
Download Solution Sheet
Easy & flexible document generation out of ERP
What could data visualisation mean in real-life?
- Intuitively design your output with correct up-to-date data coming directly from your ERP system.
- Incorporate multiple languages and brands in your templates to create a flexible and easy-to-maintain document creation process.
- Your customer deserves clear and simple documents with all the relevant information in an easily interpretable format.